Thor MX helmet for beginner & occasional riders But, don't let that put you off - the Thor Sector Racer helmet was developed with input from their team athletes to develop an afordable helmet that performs. Coverage, ventilation, interior comfort - they were all crafted to get you a better performing helmet for your money.
• Dual density EPS liner features extensive venting
• Injection moulded polycarbonate/ABS shell
• Fully adjustable peak
• Removable/washable moisture wicking lining
• Flexible rubber nose piece
• Hi-flow mouth vent with filter
• Rear shell shape easily repositions the goggle strap
• DOT and ECE 22.05 approved
• Weight: 1400g +/-50g (M)
• Double D-Ring closure
It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.
To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).