Returns & Exchanges
How do I make a return?
You can create your Freepost tracked returns label here.
Please fill out the returns form that came with your order, and ensure that you enclose that with your parcel so that we know where it came from and what you'd like us to do. If you misplaced it, please Contact Us and we can email a copy over to you.
Here is a summary of the important things to get right:
- - For every qualifying order there is one free return - so don’t worry about changing your mind
- - Repack your goods (including any free gifts) in their original packaging and always return the complete item. Make sure the item is protected and will not be damaged in transit;
- - Returned items have to be unused and in 'showroom' condition;
- - Returned items have to be in their original packaging and bear the original manufacturer tags and labels;
- - If you reuse the packaging we sent your goods in, please place the label on the box ensuring you cover over your original delivery address & ensure your completed returns form is added to the box before you seal it;
- - Returns have to be processed by the network of Royal Mail post offices to make use of the FREE returns service – you cannot send the item using your mail room;
- - Having received your return is NOT the same as having processed your return and the accompanying instructions – please allow time for our team to do their best job for you.
Remember: We cannot provide exchanges or refunds for used or damaged goods including those damaged in transit, so please protect your items!
Remember: Please take your parcel to the nearest Post Office and do not use work mailrooms or post boxes as this won't be trackable. If you have a postage paid label, the Post Office will provide you with a tracking receipt for free. Otherwise, we recommend you send your parcel insured and recorded delivery as 'posting is not proof of receipt'.
For returns that do not qualify for our free returns service or those from outside the Royal Mail operating area, the returns address is: Returns Department, MotocrossHut.co.uk, 290 Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7QE
If you want to exchange an item
To exchange an item, let us know what item, colour & size you would like in exchange on the form enclosed with your delivery;
If the value of your exchange order is different from your original order, we either refund the difference OR we charge your card for the difference; For PayPal orders we may have to contact you to send us a payment, so watch out for an email from MotocrossHut.
Remember: It is usually quicker to place a new order, rather than to return an item for exchange.
Important additional information
Products such as batteries and acids cannot be returned due to hazardous good transport regulations;
If you return an item for a refund and this drops the value of your order below the amount that triggered a saving or discount on your original order (for example free delivery or a saving on an associated item) then your refund will be reduced as the discount or saving will no longer apply;
The legal bit
Your statutory rights, including your right to cancel, are covered off under our Terms & Conditions, which can be found here.