Liqui Moly 10W40 Oil 4 Stroke Semi Synthetic Street - Clear
In stock - This could be with you as soon as tomorrow (complete your order by 3pm)
Get Liqui Moly 10W-40 Semi-Synthetic engine oil for your next service Liqui Moly 10W40 Oil 4 Stroke Semi Synthetic Street
It is suitable for engines with or without a wet clutch.
Is Liqui Moly good? Liqui Moly was voted 'best engine oil' by the readers of Auto Bild, Auto Motor und Sport, Auto Zeitung and Motor Klassik. With that amount of endorsement, you know you are getting a great engine oil for your money.
Liqui Moly 10W40 Oil 4 Stroke Semi Synthetic Street Manufacturer Spec
• High wear resistance
• Optimum stability to aging
• Especially suitable for wet clutches
• Optimum lubrication under all operating conditions
• Outstanding engine cleanliness
• Excellent shear stability
• Tested for catalytic converters
• Guarantees low oil consumption
• SAE class (engine oils): 10W-40 SAE J300
• Density at 15 degC: 0.860 g/cm3 DIN 51757
• Viscosity at 40 degC: 96.0 mm2/s ASTM D 7042-04
• Viscosity at 100 degC: 14.6 mm2/s ASTM D 7042-04
• Viscosity at -25 degC (CCS): <= 7000 mPas ASTM D 5293
• Viscosity index: 158 DIN ISO 2909
• Pour point: -36 degC DIN ISO 3016
• Evaporation loss (Noack): 10.0 pc ASTM D 5800-08 Method B
• Flash point: 238 degC DIN ISO 2592
• Total base number: 7.6 mg KOH/g DIN ISO 3771
• Sulphate ash: 0.8 g/100g DIN 51575
• Color number (ASTM
GREAT Gear to Wear
EASY Ways to Pay
Free UK Mainland shipping from as little as £30. Next Day delivery available.
Pay with Clearpay, Klarna, PayPal or Payment Card. Get extra time to pick up the tab.