Alpinestars Tech 10 MX Boots - Black
Out of stock Place your backorder now & allow up to 14 days for delivery
The best MX boots, improved further Alpinestars Tech 10 MX Boots
For fit, weight and protection, they are a work of engineering art. The technical spec explains all of that. We had the chance to have dinner with some of the Alpinestars MX athletes and one of their comments says it all: 'Every boot I raced in before now feels like a Wellington boot'. If you don't like the idea of an inner bootie, then opt for the Alpinestars Tech 7 for a single boot set up with (almost) all the benefits of the Alpinestars Tech 10.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5, US14 = EU50. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
Alpinestars Tech 10 MX Boots Manufacturer Spec
UNPARALLELED FLEX CONTROL
• A breakthrough innovation for the Tech 10 is the introduction of Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame.
• Combining with the dual front and rear blade connectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell all the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression and hyper-extension, featuring:
• Engineered frontal flexion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade connector, buckle and shin protector.
• Engineered to â€˜floatâ€™ freely between the lower and upper boot construction, the Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by distributing energy across the boot frame while controlling forward and rearward flex, progressively releasing force which dampens and absorbs impact energies.
• Asymmetrical, dual pivot arms o
GREAT Gear to Wear
EASY Ways to Pay
Free UK Mainland shipping from as little as £30. Next Day delivery available.
Pay with Clearpay, Klarna, PayPal or Payment Card. Get extra time to pick up the tab.