Motul RBF 600 Factory Line Brake Fluid - 500ml
From a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. This RBF 600 Brake Fluid has been exclusively designed for racers. With a high dry boiling point of 312C you can speed around the track knowing that your brake and clutch system is being taken care of. Even when riding in wet weather conditions this Motul Brake Fluid enables you to keep an efficient brake system.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• 100% Synthetic Fluid for hydraulic actuated brake & clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid
• Specifically designed to resist the high temperatures generated by racing brakes & clutch systems
• Exceeds DOT 5.1 & DOT 3 standards also, except for viscosity at -40C (-40F)
• Extreme thermal resistance & stability, the elevated boiling point of RBF 600 Factory Line (312C / 594F) enables effective braking even under the extreme conditions of competition
• Very efficient in wet conditions, the very high wet boiling point (205C / 401F) is superior to conventional brake fluids provides a particularly efficient braking system in rain & put back the apparition of vapour lock
• Avoid mixing with polyglycols based brake fluid with lower performances
• Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM)
• Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture
• Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish
• If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water
• FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J 1703 / ISO 4925
• 100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases
• Colour: Amber
• Dry boiling point: 312C / 594F
• Wet boiling point: 205C / 401F
• Viscosity at -40C (-40F): 1750 mmÂ²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): 2.5 mmÂ²/s
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.