Motul Fogging Oil Spray 400ml - Gold Red
Works like magic: So you're going on a long awaited trip abroad or you're a biker who prefers to enjoy the ride with the sun beating down on your back - but that means having to store your engine. And we've all heard the stories about what goes into the garage, sometimes never resurfaces. Queue this Fogging Oil Spray from Motul. The perfect solution to ensure that even after months of storage, you can still get that engine revving.
Why do I need it? During storage, ambient temperature variations create condensation inside the engine leading to corrosion and acid attacks on metallic parts. Long storage can also dry out your cylinder liners. By leaving a thick, long lasting lubricating and anti-corrosion oil film, this Fogging Oil provides long term protection against corrosion and dry starts. Compatible with any 2 Stroke or 4 Stroke engine that's operated seasonally and then stored for a long period of time. The perfect solution to extending the life of your engine and reducing its maintenance.
How to use: Always shake well before use. For Gasoline engines, start the engine and spray the product directly into the air intake system or into the carburettor until the engine stalls. Then remove the spark plugs and spray the product into each spark plug hole. To finish, replace the spark plugs and store the vehicle. It's as simple as that! For Diesel engines, refer to the owner's manual for application directions as these may vary.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Long-lasting corrosion protector for wintering
• Protects internal engine parts from rust & corrosion when the engine is stored
• Extends the life of engine & reduces the maintenance
• Suitable for all vehicles that have to be stored several months e.g. cars, motorcycles, ATV's
• Compatible with any 2 Stroke & 4 Stroke engines
• Leaves a thick long-lasting lubricating & anti-corrosive film in order to provide long term protection against corrosion & dry starts
• Always check equipment owner's manual for application directions
How to use:
• Shake well before use
For Gasoline engines:
• Start the engine & spray the product directly into the air intake system or into the carburettor until the engine stalls
• Remove the spark plugs & spray the product into each spark plug hole
• Replace the spark plugs & store the vehicle
For Diesel engines:
• Refer to the ownerâ€™s manual for application directions
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.