Motul Factory Line Medium 10W Fork Oil - 1L
Show your forks some love: Keeping your suspension in top condition is a vital part of your bikes maintenance. Whether you ride a motorcycle, MX or dirt bike you'll need to take care of your forks to get the best out of every ride. Designed and developed by Motul, an exclusive anti-friction additive has been added in order to reduce internal friction in the fork tubes and seals. High performance anti-foam avoids air transfer to the air chamber to maintain quality suspension performance. The formula is anti-wear and can withstand extreme pressure and heat.
This is the Medium 10W Fork Oil.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• High performance Hydraulic Fluid for any telescopic fork
• 100% Synthetic
• For racing applications
• Specially formulated for Showa, Kayaba, Ohlins, WP forks, & any type of upside down or conventional telescopic fork
• Reduces internal friction, especially between fork tubes, bushes, & seals thanks to the exclusive anti-friction additive designed & developed by Motul
• Outstanding suspension performance & consistency is maintained over long distance with minimal heat fade
• High performance anti-foam avoiding air transfer to the air chamber to maintain suspension performance
• Anti-wear & extreme pressure properties
• Anti-corrosion additive protects seals & valves
• Can be mixed to obtain the required absorption
• Use the exact quantity recommended by the fork manufacturer
• Density at 20C: ASTM D1298: 0.835
• Viscosity at 40C: ASTM D445: 36.0 mmÂ²/s
• Viscosity at 100C: ASTM D445: 6.4 mmÂ²/s
• Viscosity Index: ASTM D2270: 130
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 244C
• Pour point: ASTM D97: <-39C
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.