Motul A3 Air Filter Oil - 1L
Oil up your air filter: Designed for you racers who prefer to immerse their foam filter in oil rather than spray it. This Motul A3 Oil is a specific lubricant designed for foam air filters on your Cross, Enduro, Trial, Trail motorcycle, Road bike or ATV. By effectively retaining dust, mud and sand this liquid oil helps extend your engines life span. Thanks to a limited load loss your engine power output is improved. The formula is anti-clogging and rapid drying to avoid drips and making a mess! It also prevents water from penetrating the filter and entering the intake to dramatically improve the effectiveness of your air filter.
How to use: Clean your air filter first with Motul Air Filter Clean. Soak the foam filter in a tray of Air Filter Oil and allow the liquid to penetrate fully. Take the filter out of the tray and press it - without wringing it - to remove excess product. Let it stand for 10 minutes before refitting the air filter. For improved air filtration efficiency why not try Motul Tech Grease 300 to grease the rim of the filter and the inside of the air box.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Specific lubricant designed for foam air filters on Off-Road bikes & ATV
• Meets Suzuki requirements: Used by Suzuki RM Series as first fill oil
• Water resistant
• Efficiently retains dust, mud & sand for an extended life span
• Limited load loss on air intake: improves engine power output
• Anti-clogging formula
• Prevents water penetrating the air filter when crossing fords
• Improves air filter efficiency for better carburation
• Rapid drying to avoid drips
• Blue coloured for easy application
How to use:
• Clean the filter
• Soak in tray of Air Filter Oil & allow penetrating thoroughly
• Take off the filter & press it without wringing it to remove excess product
• Let stand for 10 minutes before refitting the air filter
• To improve air filtration efficiency, it is better to grease the rim of the filter & the inside of the airbox with Motul Tech Grease 300.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.