Motion Pro Swingarm Bearing Tool - Includes Various Size Inserts
High quality precision tool for installing and counter-sinking bearings into your swingarm. All the parts you'll need for pulling your new bearings into the swingarm of your motorcycle with the need for homemade contraption. If you are a professional bike mechanic or a proud home mechanic, you need this tool from Motion Pro.
• Designed for installation of the swingarm bearings on late-model Japanese off-road motorcycles
• 200 mm long threaded installation bolt
• Puller draws bearing into the swingarm
• Includes three drivers for use with common bearing sizes
• Kits includes driver sizes I.D. 20mm / O.D 26mm, I.D. 21mm / O.D. 26mm & I.D. 22mm / O.D.27mm