Carlube Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 - 500ml
Specifically for ABS motorcycles: DOT5 brake fluid specifically developed to provide motorcycles with lasting safety and braking performance. The fluid meets the FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 standard and can be mixed with other brake fluids of the same specification (DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5.1). Recommended for motorcycles with ABS braking.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Recommended for automotive type hydraulic brake mechanisms of cars/commercial vehicles/motorcycles
• The product is ideal for vehicles fitted with ABS brakes
• Not for use in mineral oil brake & suspension systems on some Citroen, Jaguar & Rolls Royce models
• Very low viscosity at sub-zero temperatures
• High boiling point minimizes vapour lock at high operating temperature
• Excellent lubricating properties reduce wear
• Good corrosion protection for metal components
• Good compatibility with seal materials gives long component life
• Mixes safely with other DOT 3, DOT 4 & DOT 5.1 approved fluids
• Minimum boiling point: 260
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.