Bullet Weapons Grade Cleaner Degreaser - 500ml
Non-acidic cleaner & degreaser Dilute to the strength required. It can be used on oil, bugs, cookers, bikes, cars. Directions for use can be found on the bottle and futher down on this page. It's a soap-based and acid free, and as a consequence can be used on many more surfaces than other degreasers. No residue left behind!
Who are Bullet? "We do not tell people that our products are better than our competitors, they tell us". A range of quality vehicle cleaning and protection products from the US.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
For use on:
• Traffic film
• Bird lime
• Brake dust & general grime
Can be used for:
• All round automotive degreasing
• Cleaning streaks from caravan & motor homes
• Use in the home as instructed on the bottle prior to painting
• Degreases sinks, cookers, hobs
• Ideal for body shops, detailing & valeting uses
May not remove tar spots
Warning: Not suitable for use on un-lacquered Aluminium surfaces like un-lacquered wheels etc.
Directions for use:
• Suitable for application by stiff brush, spray or sponge/cloth
• For brushing/scrubbing: Dilute 1 part cleaner/degreaser with 50 parts warm water
• For pressure spray: Dilute 1 part cleaner/degreaser with 200 parts warm or hot water
• For best results, apply to item to be cleaned & scrub with a stiff brush until heavy contamination is removed. Two or more applications may be necessary depending on level of contamination
• After scrubbing, rinse with clean water to remove particles & soluble materials
• In the home: Mix 50/50 with water for general all round degreasing, soap scum & stain removal
• This product can be used neat for maximum grease/oil removal, diluted 50/50 or 200:1 for spray applications
Health & safety bit:
• Irritant: Risk of serious damage to eyes
• Contains Non-ionic surfactants
• Avoid contact with skin & eyes
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves & eye/face protection
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water & seek medical advice
• After skin contact, rinse immediately with water
• Keep out of reach of children
• NO RESIDUES are left behind when treated surfaces are thoroughly rinsed with clean fresh water
• Ingredients: Non-ionic surfactant 5% or over but less than 15%
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.