Bell MX-9 Mips Torch Helmet - White Blue Yellow
Integrated drop-down visor: None
Get off-road with the MX-9 Bell helmet. Available in heaps of colours, you're sure to find a style that suits your colour scheme!
Industry leading five year warranty! Bell are so confident in their helmets that they offer a huge five year warranty. Benefit from a removable, washable liner and plenty of ventilation to keep you cool including air intakes and Velocity Flow Ventilation. This helmet also has three shell and EPS sizes to ensure the helmet doesn't look too large and a lightweight polycarbonate shell helps reduce fatigue.
Extra protection through Mips technology! Mips stands for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System and offers added protection. The liners of the helmet can rotate upon impact to help reduce brain inertia in certain impacts. It's a well known technology in the cycling world!
• Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
• 3 Shell & EPS sizes for a personalized fit
• MIPS energy management system
• Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling & comfort
• Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
• Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
• Integrated vented roost guard
• Padded chin strap with D-ring closure & strap keeper
• Fitting Kit included
• Industry-leading five-year warranty
• ECE 22.05 / DOT
Bell Motocross Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch