With Klarna. Over 18's, T&C Apply.
Bell Moto-9 Flex Syndrome Helmet - Matt Black
Integrated drop-down visor: None
• Lightweight carbon helmet with Flex technology
• Five year warranty & plenty of airflow to keep you cool
• Magnetic cheek pads for emergency removal
Invest in your helmet! With heaps of quality features, this motorcycle helmet is a great option for your off-roading. Bell believe in their helmets so much that they offer a whopping five year warranty!
Cutting edge technology for your riding needs. This motorcycle helmet uses a Velocity Flow Ventilation system and Flying Bridge Visor (peak that does not have a centre post) to give you maximum ventilation as you ride. There's also magnetic cheek pads which provide a solid inner, yet can be removed easily in the event of an emergency (Eject System ready), a feature GetGeared has never seen before! An X-Static silver liner is anti-microbial and that liner can be removed and washed to keep your helmet fresh.
Other small, but quality features include: A magnetic tab on the d-ring strap to stop the strap flapping around, a fully lined EPS chin bar for maximum protection and a lightweight carbon construction.
Benefit from extras! This version of the Moto 9 helmet has Flex technology. This technology is the first of its' kind and it uses a three layer system to manage energy in the event of a crash. What does that mean to you? Essentially, the liners rotate slightly to reduce brain inertia in low, medium and high speed crashes. This helmet is also delivered with a quality textile carry bag.
• Lightweight Composite Carbon shell
• Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
• Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
• Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
• Extended Wear interior
• Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS) cheek pads
• QuickFlip Visor Screws for easy adjustments even with gloves on
• Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
• Integrated vented roost guard
• New & improved Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
• Padded chin-strap with D-ring closure
• Padded lined helmet bag included
• Industry-leading five-year warranty
Bell Motocross Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|