Alpinestars Tech 7S Boots - White Black
Outer: Leather & microfibre
Protection: MX spec protection
Closure: MX aluminium buckle closures
For champions: The Tech 7S boot has been designed with a similar spec to the Tech 7 but has been scaled down for smaller riders. The replaceable outsole, footbed and buckles make these boots an investment that'll see you riding the rugged track time and time again. The buckle system is made with fibreglass arms and high-impact aluminium bridge closures. It features a memory, quick release system with a self-aligning design giving you a precise and secure closure.
Protection as you'd expect: The PU reinforced microfibre is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and provides flexibility at the top of the boot. The contoured shin plate has been injected with TPU and there's a co-injected hard toe protector as well as an integrated steel shank. The inside leg panel incorporates a sculpted design offering maximum grip and contact with the bike whilst improving heat and abrasion resistance.
Innovative features: Similar to the Tech 7, the Tech 7S features Alpinestars' integrated motion support system. An advanced biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot give lateral and vertical support whilst offering unrestricted natural flexion movement. The extended microfibre gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt and the boot itself is easy to maintain and clean. Foam reinforcements on the ankle increase your comfort as well as absorb shock.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US02 = EU34, US03 = EU35, US04 = EU37, US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Tech 7S is specifically designed & sized for junior & /or smaller framed riders
• PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance & weight-saving
• Material ensures consistent fit & is easy to maintain & clean
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles & collar for long lasting comfort & shock absorption
• Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact & abrasion resistance
• Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike & improved heat & abrasion resistance
• One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector & integrated steel shank
• The shell is highly resistant to abrasion & impact, adds to the boot‚Äôs overall durability & improves boot‚Äôs streamlining
• The Tech 7s boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial & lateral pivot system to offer movement & support
• Instep & Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control & support
• Compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, & feel
• The sole is replaceable
• Removable anatomic footbed for comfort & support ensures even weight distribution
• Textile mesh with open cell foam for improved air circulation & comfort
• Buckle closure system incorporates polymer & fiberglass buckle arms & high-impact aluminium bridge closures for durability & weight saving
• Buckle system features memory & a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure & improved riding performance & security
• All buckles are easily replaceable
Alpinestars Youth Motocross Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|US Boot Size||UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|US05||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US07||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US08||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.