Alpinestars Tech 5 MX Boots - Black Dk Gray White
Protection: MX spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: MX plastic buckle closures
For beginners: The Tech 5 comes in the wake of the hugely successful and iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7. Positioned slightly below the Tech 7, the Tech 5 is not as racing orientated, making it ideal for beginners or weekend off-road enthusiasts. It plays an important role in Alpinestars' line-up of class-leading motocross boots as it combines innovative research at a level accessible to amateur riders.
What makes the Tech 5 different? Constructed from water resistant microfibre, the Tech 5 is extremely durable and lightweight. This material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean. The buckle system is made with fibreglass arms and high-impact aluminium bridge closures. It features a memory, quick release system with a self-aligning design giving you a precise and secure closure. The buckles, sole and footbed are replaceable making these boots an investment that'll see you riding the rugged track time and time again.
Innovative features: A biomechanical pivot system links the lower and upper parts of the boot giving front and rear flexibility as well as structural support. The contoured shin plate offers superior impact and abrasion resistance and features a Velcro panel for a personalised, secure closure. Contact and feel with the bike is improved thanks to the grip sculpture patterning on the inside leg panels.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5, US14 = EU50. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber with synthetic polymer on toe box
• Main microfiber material offers high levels of water-resistance, durability & improved weight-saving
• Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage & is easy to maintain & clean
• Contoured advanced polymer core structure envelopes upper boot for structural integrity & abrasion resistance while allowing excellent levels of controlled flex
• Medial-facing biomechanical pivot system links lower & upper parts of the boot & gives front & rear flexibility & structural support
• Both the inward-facing upper & lower panels are constructed from specifically formulated polymer with grip sculpture patterning for maximum contact with bike & improved abrasion resistance
• The Tech-5 boot is CE certified
• Anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• The contoured shin plate allows for greater range of fitment & features a Velcro adjustable panel for a personalized & secure closure
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell with excellent impact & abrasion resistance & unmatched levels of safety
• This shell is reinforced by a metal shank inside & toe reinforcement co-injected in harder compound
• The TPU heel patch connected with shell & lateral/medial TPU parts, offers protection & support
• Soft poly-foam surrounded the ankles & collar offer shock absorbing performance, plus full interior textile lining for comfort
• Redesigned instep & Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for superior comfort, control & support
• Rear TPR gaiter on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection & comfort
• Innovative buckle closure system incorporates polymer & fiberglass buckle arms & high-impact aluminium bridge closures for durability & weight-saving
• Buckle system features memory & a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure & improved riding performance & security
• All buckles are easily replaceable
• The TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion
• Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support
• The sole offers superior durability, grip & feel while riding
• The sole is replaceable
• Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with textile lining on top
Alpinestars Motocross Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|US Boot Size||UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|US05||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US06||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US07||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US08||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US09||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US10||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US11||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US12||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US13||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US14||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US15||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.