Alpinestars Tech 3S Youth MX Boots WP - Black Dk Blue Pink Fluo
Protection: MX spec protection
Closure: MX plastic buckle closures
Specifically designed for youth riders! These high performance off-road boats are a great entry into the motocross world. They're specifically designed for youth riders with smaller feet and at an amazing price. There's an advanced closure system inspired by the big-daddy Tech 10 boots, with a grippy sole, impact protection and support to reduce hyper extension. The Tech 3S boots are the ideal choice for those looking for their first pair of motocross boots or want boots from a trusted brand.
• Specifically designed for up-and-coming youth riders with smaller feet
• Advanced closure system inspired by the Tech 10 Features strong techno-polymer buckles for easy adjustability with a precise, secure & streamlined fit
• Comprehensive support & security built in to the external/internal structure of the boot minimizes lateral flex & the risk of hyper extension
• Sole provides superior durability, grip, feel & a high level of structural rigidity
• Anti-bacterial innersole designed for extra support & improved comfort
• Injected high modulus PU shaped with a profile that provides high level of impact & abrasion resistance
Alpinestars Youth Motocross Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|US Boot Size||UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|US02||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US04||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US07||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US08||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.