Alpinestars Radar Tracker Gloves - Grey Black Orange
Protection: Leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Slip-on short-length cuff
Worn by the professionals: These Radar motocross gloves from Alpinestars combine all the features that a track rider needs making them the glove of choice for many Alpinestars Team Riders. Ergonomically designed with reduced construction, these Radar gloves are lightweight for superior comfort.
Durable reinforcements: The breathable Clarino palm offers abrasion resistance and promotes better grip and sensitivity on the bike's controls. Clarino inserts can also be found on the third and fourth finger and there's a reinforced thumb. Silicon grips on the fingers improve your riding control.
Comfort features: Innovative stretch inserts, Lycra side walls and single piece Spandex give you great flexibility and movement. The cuff construction has been minimalised to a convenient slip-on design to reduce the overall weight of the glove.
Verdict: Perfect for motocross riders looking for a professional track glove. With plenty of graphics, you're sure to find the one that matches the rest of your mx gear!
• Ergonomic chassis & reduced material design for a supremely lightweight, comfortable glove
• Lightweight, single-piece Spandex upper construction gives excellent flexibility
• Perforated, single layer Clarino palm is breathable & offers excellent sensitivity on bike's controls
• Reinforced thumb construction increases durability & gusset for improved flexibility
• Innovative stretch insert in adductor (palm & thumb) for improved hand movement & lever control
• Clarino reinforcements on third & fourth fingers for added abrasion resistance
• Silicone grip patterning on fingers for improved riding control
• Velcro & Spandex wrist pull tab with silicone for fit & easy entry
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue & improves comfort
|Category||Short Track Gloves|
Alpinestars Motocross Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.