Alpinestars Racer Tech LTD Deus Ex Machina Pants - Black Orange
Season: 2020 Summer
Stretch: 4-way stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Perforation zones
Knee: 3D pre-shaped knee with expansion panels
The Alpinestars Racer MX pants have been re-designed to be even better: Without question, we think the Alpinestars Racer collection of Jerseys and Pants is one of your best options at the lower price points. What you get is freedom of movement and breathability second to none. For this generation, Alpinestars have redesigned the 3D-knee to be more comfortable and more ergonomic. Advanced 4-way stretch panels provide the best freedom of movement possible. And, a leather reinforced inner-leg panels. for heat-resistance, grip and comfort. Sizes are waist sizes in Inches.
• Back yoke is made of solid poly-fabric to guarantee freedom of movement.
• Advanced four-way stretch main construction for freedom of movement with a race-derived fit.
• Soft stretch back panel from the upper thigh to the bottom of the leg provides increased comfort and flexibility.
• Internal comfort liner made of an extensive lightweight mesh with stretch panel inserts for improved feel and function.
• Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
• Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
• Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
• Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
• Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
• 3D injection moulded rubber logos for durability.
• Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for safe, personalized fit.
• Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.
Alpinestars Motocross Pants Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Hip:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Inseam: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|30||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|32||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|36||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.