Alpinestars A-4 Max Chest Protector - Black
Level: CE certified
Airflow: Honeycomb structure
Structure: Hardshell covered
Fitting: Shoulder straps & kidney strap
Effecctive protection for the chest, ribs and back: The Alpinestars A-4 Max chest protector offers protection for the chest, ribs and back via its flexible hard plates. With ventilated bio-foam padding for comfort and fit, it features removable shoulder padding for versatility and optimal comfort.
Why buy these ones? Highly effective, well-priced, and improved upon.
• Bionic Neck Support compatibility.
• Silicon BNS pull tabs for easy and safe engagement of the BNS.
• Additional thermoformed EVA tail extension for extended coverage to the lower spine.
• Elastic closure system features newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckles that fit a broad range of rider body sizes.
• Thermoformed padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and close-to-body fit.
• Adjustable shoulder straps for optimal fit.
• Removable shoulder pads for high levels of customization.
• Back Protector: En 1621-2:2014 Level 1
• Chest Protector: EN 1621-3:2018 Level 1.
• Extended padding to offer more protection against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
• The protector plastic shells are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation.
• Adjustable elastic straps incorporate thermoformed perforated rib protection panels for additional protection without compromising movement.
• All-new triple layer chest protector features a highly perforated impact absorption insert for high levels of ventilation and protection.
• Features a new Cell Technology back protector.
|Category||Chest & Back Guards|
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.