Airoh's best-seller in it's 2nd generation, the Airoh Twist 2.0: Fully re-crafted, the Airoh brand has improved its main MX helmet offering. What remains unchanged is the weight: At an average 1,240gms (+/-50gms) light, this motocross helmet beats other helmets on the weight front. What's new: Re-worked aerodynamics improve stability at speed, which means the Airoh Twist 2.0 helmet makes for a happier rider on-road as well as off-road. Verdict: Versatile and light.
• High resistance thermoplastic shell construction utilising 2 EPS interior lining for fit and safety
• ASN System (Airoh Sliding Net): Airoh proprietary internal safety mechanism to reduce the transmission of impact forces to the head in the event of an impact - The system aims to rival the MIPS system in its intent
• Cheek pads / Top lining have antibacterial properties to keep down sweat smell, both removable and machine washable
• Helmet interior is manufactured to fit perfectly and comfortably around all head shapes
• Adjustable peak, high volume airflow ducts
• Aluminium double D-ring neck strap
• ACU Gold Stamp Approved Helmet (UK models only, obviously) / ECE 22.05 Certified Approved Helmet
• Weight: Only 1240 gms (+/- 50gr)
It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.
To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).