Interest FREE with Klarna.
Abus Motorcycle Locks Granit Victory 68 Voll Disc Lock 14mm
The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside when used on a chain so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Why an Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should by from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• Every Abus lock passes the Test Seal of the Thatcham Vehicle Security [a non-profit organisation set up by the motor insurance industry to reduce the amount of insurance claims].
• Abus have created a key system that not only prevents them from being picked but also means that the two keys you'll receive are uniquely coded to your lock only.
• This unique code that you will receive also gives you the added benefit of having all your Abus locks keyed-alike so you only need to carry one key for all your locks if you so wish. • One key you receive will have an LED so you can easily use the lock on dark evenings. You'll also get a Memory Clip to stop you riding off whilst still locked up.
This lock is easy to use, even easier to transport and offers you top security for your motorcycle! Abus uses an X-Plus cylinder so that the lock offers the highest protection against drilling, picking and more.
This is certainly one that GetGeared recommends! Not to mention the technology Abus uses, you'll certainly be using this lock for years to come.
Handy - secure - solid
• 14 mm steel bolt
• Very handy due to rubberized ring
• The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• The round shape & the three independently rotating pieces hinder the use of opening tools
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
• Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED torch key
• ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
• A Memory Clip as reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked is included
Operation & use:
• Good protection at high theft risk
• Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes
• SH 68/69 - bracket for comfortable transport & easy to mount on tubes with round (two tubes needed) diameter of 12 - 28 mm or square diameter of 12 - 18 mm
• Protective bag included for easy & secure transportation in a special compartment e.g. under the seat
• This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code
• Brake disc locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks & consequently easy to transport
• To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommendable to secure the motorbike to a fixed object additionally
• This lock is also available in a special chain combination (longer bolt)
• For very narrow spaces between bolt & fork, a flattened bolt version is available