Abus Granit Power XS 67 KS Loop Lock-Chain 10/120 - Red
• Abus 14mm steel double bolted shackle motorcycle lock chain
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulation
• Recommended for securing entry level/light motorbikes & scooters
Is your bike at risk and you need a chain lock that will keep your two wheels close by? This Abus Granit Power is perfect for you.
Why an Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• The shackle is double bolted in the lock body giving you the highest protection and the smooth silicone lock body cover prevents it from scratching your paintwork- as does the fabric sleeve.
• The Abus X-Plus cylinder system makes it near impossible to pick or drill the lock- keeping those thieves out!
• One of your keys will include an LED light: no longer will dark winter evening lock ups be a hassle!
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside when used on a chain so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
• Strong chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the motorbike‚Äòs paintwork
• 14 mm steel shackle
• Double bolted shackle in the lock body
• The chain, the bolt, the lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• Smooth silicone lock body cover to prevent scratches
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
• Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
• Manually operated keyhole cover against dirt & corrosion
• ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys