2020 Alpinestars Racer Graphite Pants - Black Dark Grey
Season: 2020 Summer
Stretch: 4-way stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Mesh panels
Knee: 3D pre-shaped knee with expansion panels
Researched, tried and tested: Alpinestars' product development department draws on the experience of every professional athlete they support. It's with the athlete's help that they are constantly improving their products. For 2018 Alpinestars have revised the volume of material used in the pants to provide a more athletic fit. They have been designed to work with knee braces and there's a new ratchet waist closure for an adjustable and secure fitment.
Quality gear from a quality brand: Alpinestars pride themselves in their knowledge, research and development especially when it comes to their motocross gear. The Racer range of kit combines professional track performance at a price accessible to semi-professional and leisure off-road riders. With plenty of awesome graphics you're sure to find the one that suits your style best!
Performance features: The poly-fabric/nylon construction has been PU coated for additional strength and durability. Reinforcements on the seat area and leather inner leg panels provide superior abrasion and heat resistance.
Don't sweat it: Breathability and airflow is vital in motocross pants so that all you need to think about is the terrain ahead. These Racer motocross pants feature lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panels to improve comfort and fit. The foam hip pads can be removed and have been perforated.
The comfort you want: A large rear stretch panel provides flexibility in the waist and lower back. The legs are pre-curved and the knees are 3D constructed with a hidden expansion panel designed for knee protectors. The ratchet closure has dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for a personalised fit and there's a handy inner hip pocket for key/coin storage.
• Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength & durability
• Large rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort & flexibility to the waist & lower back
• Extensive lightweight & ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for better fit
• Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in riding position
• Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area & inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance
• Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort & breathability
• Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip & comfort
• Innovative 3D knee construction & hidden expansion panel designed for knee protectors
• 3D injection moulded rubber logos for durability
• Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for safe & personalised fit
• Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage
Alpinestars Motocross Pants Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Hip:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Inseam: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.