2019 Alpinestars Venture R Off Road Pants WR - Black
Season: 2019 Summer
Stretch: 4-way stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Mesh panels
Specifically engineered for tough conditions: The Venture R pants from Alpinestars have been developed to tackle the toughest of off road terrains. The Rip-Stop and Polyester fabric construction provides excellent abrasion resistance alongside the PU film reinforcements at the knee. Plenty of stretch increases flexibility, whilst strategically places mesh and zippered air intake vents optimise airflow.
• Rip-stop Nylon & Polyester fabric construction for excellent abrasion resistance
• Extended stretch area on crotch, knee & rear yoke for excellent fit & riding comfort
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
• Knee PU film reinforcement
• Stretch panel on calf to increase flexibility & movement
• Pre-curved knee construction reduces riding fatigue
• Lightweight, ventilated mesh liner for superior riding comfort
Alpinestars Motocross Pants Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Hip:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Inseam: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|30||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|32||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.