2019 Alpinestars Techstar Factory MX Pants - Orange Anthracite
Season: 2019 Summer
Stretch: 4-way stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Mesh panels
Knee: 3D pre-shaped knee with expansion panels
Track performance, superior comfort: Tested by the likes of Eli Tomac and Jeffrey Herlings, the Techstar motocross pants from Alpinestars offer a class-leading fusion of comfort and durability. Innovative features include the patented 'Vector' back panel and the 3D 'Babel' knee design. As you'd expect there's plenty of stretch and strategically positioned lightweight mesh helps the rider to keep their cool.
• Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength & durability
• Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement & riding fit
• Localized perforation zones allow for cooling airflow & comfort
• Exclusive ‚ÄòVector‚Äô back panel provides maximum comfort & flexibility when riding
• ‚ÄòBabel‚Äô knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced & padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for excellent fit in the riding position
• Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance
• Lightweight & ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in riding position
• Leather panels on the inner leg provide heat resistance, grip & comfort
• Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort & breathability
• 3D injection molded rubber logos & details for additional durability
• Silicon webbing on inner waist helps keep garment in position
• Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage
Alpinestars Motocross Pants Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Hip:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Inseam: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|34||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.