2019 Alpinestars Techstar Factory MX Jersey - Black Yellow
Season: 2019 Summer
Cut: Multipanel ergonomic cut
Ventilation: Mesh inserts, Moisture-wicking
Track performance, superior comfort: Tested by the likes of Eli Tomac and Jeffrey Herlings, the Techstar motocross jersey from Alpinestars offers unrivalled performance and freedom of movement. The extremely lightweight chassis incorporates stretch mesh panels for comfort, whilst the aggressive style and stand out graphics ensure that riders look their very best.
• Extremely lightweight, vented poly-fabric main chassis construction for moisture- wicking & performance fit
• Perforated mesh inserts around collar for excellent breathability, especially when using Alpinestars BNS neck support
• Extended perforation inserts on side torso & forearms for excellent airflow & comfort
• Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort & performance
• Extended rear for compatibility with Alpinestars‚Äô MX pants
• Comfort neck collar & raglan construction for easy entry & exit
• Seamless collar & cuffs for weight-saving & durability
• Wrist cuffs feature stretch inserts for excellent fit & convenient in & out
• Sublimated fade-resistant graphics in exciting new colorways
Alpinestars Motocross Jerseys Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.