2019 Alpinestars Supertech MX Pants - White Black
Season: 2019 Summer
Stretch: 4-way stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Mesh panels
Packed full of technical performance features: Benefiting from a more tailored fit than the Techstar, the ultra-lightweight Supertech pants from Alpinestars have been designed to perfectly contour the body for superb aerodynamic performance. With a simple, clean design and an aggressive look, the Supertech Pant boasts a host of race-proven technologies for the ultimate pedigree in Supercross and Motocross.
• Meticulously designed to a new pattern fit to keep pant perfectly positioned while riding aggressively & to offer unrivalled levels of flexibility & movement
• Main shell extensively constructed (80%) from advanced stretch fabric for superior freedom of movement
• Textile fibre composition specifically developed by Alpinestars to offer high levels of mechanical properties, such as strength, elasticity & durability
• Heavy (900 denier) reinforcements on seat area provide seam strength, durability & critical coverage
• Strategically positioned stretch mesh inserts offer cooling comfort & freedom of movement
• Leather panels on inner leg provide heat resistance, grip & comfort
• Ratchet waist closure system offers precise, personalized & secure fit
• Waist incorporates stretch inserts for adaptive fit & comfort
• TPU reinforced knee area & on back for lightweight abrasion resistance
• Welded hems on leg strength & reduced weight
• Leg cuffs also feature stretch insert for easy on & off access
• Advance poly-fabric mesh lining offer comfort & internal cooling
• Interior brushed effect for excellent skin-contact comfort
Alpinestars Motocross Pants Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Hip:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Inseam: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|30||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|32||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.