2019 Alpinestars Supertech MX Jersey - White Black
Season: 2019 Summer
Cut: Multipanel ergonomic cut
Ventilation: Mesh inserts, Moisture-wicking
Packed full of technical performance features: Benefitting from a more tailored fit than the Techstar, the ultra-lightweight Supertech jersey from Alpinestars has been designed to perfectly contour the body for superb aerodynamic performance. The moisture-wicking chassis incorporates stretch mesh panels for comfort, helping you to keep your cool even in the most demanding of off road conditions.
• Ultra-lightweight advanced fabric main construction for moisture-wicking & performance fit
• Jersey features a more fitted, lightweight design
• Chassis consists of stretch mesh chassis with open mesh inserts on arms & side torso for high levels of cooling airflow
• Innovative, fully floating arm construction offers excellent freedom of movement
• Neck & sleeves feature fully tape-welded hems for reduced weight & improved levels of comfort
• Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort & performance fit
• Extended rear design helps maintain perfect riding fit
• Sublimated fade-resistant graphics
Alpinestars Motocross Jerseys Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.