2018 Alpinestars Techstar Factory MX Pants - Yellow Black Orange
Season: 2018 Summer
Stretch: 4-way stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Perforation zones
Knee: 3D pre-shaped knee with expansion panels
Researched, tried and tested: Alpinestars' product development department draws on the experience of every professional athlete they support. It's with the athlete's help that they are constantly improving their products. The 2018 Techstar pants benefit from technical upgrades suggested by their riders, designed to improve comfort and performance. Alpinestars have revised the volume of material used in the pants to provide a more athletic fit. They have been designed to work with knee braces and there's a new ratchet waist closure for an adjustable and secure fitment.
For championship winners: Alpinestars' Techstar range is their most premium quality motocross gear. On the track you'll see the likes of Eli Tomac and Justin Barcia racing to victory in the Techstar pants and jerseys!
Motocross pants with real substance: The multi-panel construction has been PU coated for strength and durability. Reinforcements on the seat area as well as leather panels on the inner leg give these pants great heat and abrasion resistance.
Keeping your cool: These Techstar motocross pants have localised perforation zones, allowing for cooling airflow. The removable hip pads have also been perforated for added breathability and comfort. The inner mesh liner is lightweight, ventilated and even has silicone webbing on the waist to keep the pants in position.
Track performance with superior comfort: Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels give you freedom of movement and the best fit in the riding position. Exclusive to Alpinestars is the patented 'Vector' back panel, an area of stretch material that maximises the flexibility of the pants. The 'babel' knee design has been pre-bent and features 3D padding with a hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset. There's also a handy inner hip pocket, the perfect safe place for a key or coin storage.
• Multi-panel poly-fabric construction with PU coating for strength & durability
• Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement & riding fit
• Localised perforation zones allow for cooling airflow & comfort
• Exclusive patented 'Vector' back panel provides maximum comfort & flexibility
• Patented 'babel' knee design with a pre-bent, reinforced & padded 3D knee with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset
• Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides abrasion resistance
• Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfortability & breathability
• Lightweight & ventilated mesh liner with stretch panel insert for improved fit
• Leather panels on inner leg for heat resistance, grip & comfort
• 3D injected moulded rubber logos & details for added durability
• Silicone webbing on inner waist keeps garment in position
• Durable waist adjustment pull-tabs with Velcro for personalised fit & safe closure
• Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage
Alpinestars Motocross Pants Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Hip:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Inseam: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.