2018 Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 MX Boots - Black White Pink
- Outer: Microfibre
- Protection: MX spec protection
- Closure: MX plastic buckle closures
For beginners: The latest innovative addition to the class-leading range of Tech Boots for motocross and off-road, the Tech 3 incorporates track-proven performance technologies into an anatomically profiled performer that features protection and comfort. Replacing the Tech 1, the Tech 3 offers the flexibility needed for riders who are new to the sport and provides first access to Alpinestars' world-class protection.
What makes the Tech 3 different? Constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant microfibre, the Tech 3 is extremely durable. The new 3 buckle closure features a memory, quick release system with a self-aligning design giving you a precise and secure closure. The buckles, sole and footbed are replaceable making these boots an investment that'll see you riding the rugged track time and time again.
Innovative features: A bio-mechanical medial blade system allows for plenty of front and rear flex, providing support and protection to the ankle. The contoured shin plate, TPU medial and lateral protectors as well as the heel counter offer impact protection that you can rely on. Keep a grip on your bike's controls thanks to the textured patterning on the inside leg panels.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5, US14 = EU50. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Especially designed & engineered for women
• Upper constructed from innovative & light microfibre material that is flexible & abrasion resistant
• Light microfibre on front & rear bellow gives more comfort on the flexible area
• Toe box is made of synthetic material for high abrasion
• Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support & protection to the ankle
• The Tech 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle & TPU heel counter offer support & resistance to impacts
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel: Velcro upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment & support
• Soft foams surrounding the ankles & collar offer comfort & shock absorbing performance, plus full interior textile lining for comfort
• Extended PU gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Rear TPR gaiter patch applied to top of the TPU calf protector gives protection & comfort on rear flex
• The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip
• The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex
• New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system
• Closure includes a ratchet with memory & a quick release locking system with self-aligning for easy, precise closure
• All buckles are replaceable
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement
• Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top
• Exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole
• The sole is replaceable
Alpinestars Motocross Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|US Boot Size||UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|US06||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US07||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US08||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|US09||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.