2017 Troy Lee Designs GP MX Pants Quest - Black White Red
Season: 2017 Summer
Stretch: Rear stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Mesh panels
Motocross pants with style and substance: These Pants from Troy Lee are part of their GP range. Designed with comfort and minimal weight in mind, the GP gear also offers the durability that TLD is known for. With plenty of styles and graphics to choose from, you're sure to find the combo that'll have you standing out on the track!
The gritty details: The combination of mesh materials allow maximum ventilation, keeping you cool even when the competition is hotting up on the track. Spandex in critical areas provide flexibility and the rear yoke stretch system allows the pants to stay in place. An oversized leather patch on the inside leg offers grip, durability and heat protection. The innovative waist closure allows for up to 2 inches of extra room thanks to the Velcro strap.
• Lightweight combination 500 denier polyester mesh / 600 denier polyester for maximum ventilation
• Velcro side cinch strap system allows for up to 2 inch expansion of waist
• Oversized cowhide leather on the knee for durability, added grip & heat protection
• Velcro / snap button front & YKK brand zipper for increased closure security
• Rear yoke stretch system allows the pants to stay in place
• 2-way spandex in the knee, calf, & crotch provided added flexibility & accommodate protection
• Athletic, race fit provides unrestricted movement
|Brand||Troy Lee Designs|
Troy Lee Designs Motocross Pants Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Hip:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Inseam: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch