2015 Alpinestars Techstar MX Pants - Black White Yellow
Season: 2015 Summer
Stretch: Rear stretch panels
Inner leg: Leather & fabric reinforcement
Ventilation: Mesh panels
Knee: 3D pre-shaped knee with expansion panels
Top of the range: Alpinestars' Techstar range is their most premium quality motocross gear. On the track you'll see plenty of their top riders racing to victory in the Techstar pants and jerseys!
The quality you'd expect: The multi-panel construction has been PU coated for strength and durability. Heavy Nylon reinforcements on the seat area as well as leather panels on the inner leg give these pants great heat and abrasion resistance.
Plenty of airflow: These Techstar motocross pants feature perforated panels and mesh inserts for breathability. The inner mesh liner is lightweight, ventilated and has stretch panels for an improved fit. Even the TPR on the knees and back is vented to increase airflow.
Comfort features: Exclusive to Alpinestars is the patented 'Vector' back panel, an area of stretch material that maximises the flexibility of the pants. The 'babel' knee design has been pre-bent and features 3D padding with ballistic nylon for added stretch. There's also a handy inner hip pocket, the perfect safe place for a key or coin storage.
• Multi panel poly fabric PU coated for strength & durability
• Strategic die-cut & perforated panels & mesh inserts for breathability
• Exclusive patented Vector back panel design provides maximum comfort & flexibility
• Patented Babel knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced, & padded 3D knee construction with ballistic nylon for added stretch
• Ripstop heavy nylon reinforcement on the seat area provides abrasion resistance
• Genuine 1.3mm cowhide reinforced inner leg panels for heat & abrasion resistance
• Lightweight & ventilated mesh liner with stretch panel insert for better fit
• Inner pocket for key storage
• Dual waist adjustment pull tabs
• Vented TPR on knee & back to increase airflow
|Black Friday||Black Friday|
Alpinestars Motocross Pants Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too overtight.
•Hip:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
•Inseam: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.